Colleagues in the BME field are encouraged to post their information on the “Potential Hosts” section of the Whitaker website.
Benefits of hosting a future Whitaker grant recipient include the opportunity to:
- Mentor a future leader in the BME field
- Initiate a new institutional or individual relationship through collaboration in the lab or in the classroom
- Be exposed to international perspectives
- Fully-funded individuals contributing to research projects at no cost to the host institution
Colleagues interested in hosting a Whitaker Fellow and/or Scholar should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org  with the following information:
- Host Country:
- Host Institution:
- Contact Name:
- Contact Position and/or Department:
- Contact Email:
- BME Specialties:
- Interested in hosting Fellows, Scholars, or Both?:
We will forward you correspondence from interested applicants.
Please note that we cannot guarantee applications to your institution or that the applicant(s) that you are willing to sponsor will be selected for the grant.